Friday, July 11, 2008

My Journey into Blogville!!


Well, after many moons of pondering whether or not to enter into the world of Blogging......I decided to give in!!! Thanks to my cousins, and or the fact that I get bored often. I'm not exactly sure if my blog is going to be as exciting or interesting as da Ohana's but i'm crossing my fingers...(lol....and toes for that matter=p). So folks, add me to your blogging stuff, or whatever you call it...the Rookie Blogger has entered The Building...or Computer Screen...so watch out!!!

3 comments:

tiki_lady said...

I love it and am so excited you are blogging! now you have to leave me TONS of comments because that is what all we bloggers live for! LOL

LeolaniNYC said...

welcome to the blogging world. i will be sure to visit often.

Anonymous said...

WELCOME TO BLOG WORLD!!!

i think you are going to like it!!!

there are lots of DIFFERENT people in this world....and it is aweSome!